Post your Events Here for FREE

Profit Events get listed here,
Forum rules
JohnW

Post your Events Here for FREE

Post #1 by JohnW » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:25 pm

This has been a free service since we started in March of this year.

Please feel free to let us know what you have coming up!

cooltimmins
starter
starter

Post #2 by cooltimmins » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:10 am

Sudbury's own "The NOBS" are coming to Fusion Nightclub Jan 26th 2008. The show starts at 9:30 and tickets are only $10 in advance and $12 at the door. There are VIP passes available for $15 bucks where you get to "Party Like A Rock Star!" for a night. Get your VIP PASS to hang out with the bands, receive full VIP service,all while enjoying a night of good time Rock N Roll in the BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE!!. Timmins' own "SECTION 8" and the "SWAMPROCKERS" will be opening acts for the NOBS so come on out and catch our own hometown rockers get in the mix. This is your only night to catch the NOBS play their hit singles "SLAAG" and "DOREEN",do "ZAPPA" covers and play their mini-tribute to "RUSH" 2112. Come hang out with the band before they make it REALLY BIG at Fusion Night Club Jan 26th at 9:30. Start listening to MOOSE FM to win the special VIP passes.Passes are limited, and tickets are going quick for this gig,so get on down to CD PLUS or RAY PERRIER MUSIC to ensure you get in. THIS IS A "LIMITED SEATING" EVENT so don't wait for the night of to get tickets. THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT so reserve your tickets now!!!Go to : [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyx-P1Ge7QA]YouTube - NOBS 2112 2007[/url] For a sneak peak of the NOBS.Must be 19 yrs of age or older

Captain Steubings
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post #3 by Captain Steubings » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:01 pm

they probably mean you should start your own thread...

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post #4 by Budgetman » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:40 pm

hope your event is a success
[watch
Image I say my opinion if its good bad or other, Just like you I have the right to voice it.
if you get paid minimum wage, it's like your boss saying i'd pay you less but its illegal
John Stalks me!!!!! [panic

Quimby

Post #5 by Quimby » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:53 pm

were you bribed to say that budgie?
[center]Diamond Joe Quimby[/center]

[center]________------_____[/center]

[center]Speaks from the heart[drunk[/center]

Social Media

Return to “Upcoming Events”