Timmins Transit

Transit topics
Sweetthing
Expert Level
Expert Level

Post by Sweetthing » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:24 pm

For the past several years?? Burnsie?? she's always been that way since I've known her.
Yah her dad was fast Eddy..
Umm spongebob?? I hardly think that was debbie.. She could probably fit in that other drivers one pant leg..LOL

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post by Budgetman » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:27 pm

is debbie a skinny angry blonde... not to be mistaken for the 2 happy and friendly skinny blondes
[watch
Image I say my opinion if its good bad or other, Just like you I have the right to voice it.
if you get paid minimum wage, it's like your boss saying i'd pay you less but its illegal
John Stalks me!!!!! [panic

Sweetthing
Expert Level
Expert Level

Post by Sweetthing » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:29 pm

Debbie is skinny, with shoulder length brown hair.. She stands about 4 feet nothing..LOL..
and she has a very gruff voice when she talks...

JohnW

Post by JohnW » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:29 pm

Sweetthing wrote:For the past several years?? Burnsie?? she's always been that way since I've known her.
Yah her dad was fast Eddy..
Umm spongebob?? I hardly think that was debbie.. She could probably fit in that other drivers one pant leg..LOL
Yes! Fast Eddy! [snicker

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post by Budgetman » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:30 pm

Well i think the one quimby is talking about is blonde and angry
[watch
Image I say my opinion if its good bad or other, Just like you I have the right to voice it.
if you get paid minimum wage, it's like your boss saying i'd pay you less but its illegal

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post by Budgetman » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:30 pm

she was driving bus 90 today
[watch

Sweetthing
Expert Level
Expert Level

Post by Sweetthing » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:31 pm

There was one they used to nickname Cowboy as well and I think that was Henry Bois..hehe

JohnW

Post by JohnW » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:32 pm

Henry was a cowboy? Oh. My!

Sweetthing
Expert Level
Expert Level

Post by Sweetthing » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:32 pm

Blonde and angry must be the one that told someone to release their cigarette smoke out of their mouth before they got on HER bus.. My daughter was going to work when apparently this happened..LOL..

Sweetthing
Expert Level
Expert Level

Post by Sweetthing » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:32 pm

Henry was a fast driver just like Fast Eddy..LOL

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post by Budgetman » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:33 pm

the blonde and angry one as quimby states drives like a bat out of hell then has to hit the brakes late and slides everyone around.
[watch

JohnW

Post by JohnW » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:34 pm

And she can't see over the steering wheel.

Sweetthing
Expert Level
Expert Level

Post by Sweetthing » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:36 pm

Just rearranging passengers..
You know what I hate!!! are the freaking buses that have most of the seats sideways.. I feel like a slab of meat between two big slices of bread..
One day I got on the bus and all the good seats were taken.. so I had to sit at the front sideways seat.. One person gets on.. about 300 pounds sits beside me and then another large person gets on and sits on the other side of me.. I tell ya I thought I took my last breath that day...

Kegan

Post by Kegan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:36 pm

[font=Comic Sans MS]Yep....I know her.......very tiny. I remember one time I was catching the Park home from the Square. She had a smaller bus and told people who were going back to the terminal to wait for the Riverside bus because her's was too small. The Park bus is NEVER full, no matter what size. Another time I was coming home from the Square....my stop on Power is one house short of the stop sign on Joseph. If nobody is waiting there and I'm sitting up front, I'll tell the driver he can go straight to the stop sign if he wishes. It saves me some steps, expecially if I'm carrying parcels, in the winter time when it's icy and the snowbanks are high and it saves the driver a stop. Never a problem. I mentioned that to her one time and she looked at me as if I comitted a crime and said they weren't allowed to do that. BS!![/font]

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post by Budgetman » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:36 pm

quimby said before she can see just fine
[watch

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post by Budgetman » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:38 pm

i will have to make a point to next time get a shot of her height in my head the next time i is unfortunate to ride her hell ride
[watch

Kegan

Post by Kegan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:41 pm

[font=Comic Sans MS]Burnsie....do you remember Fred? He's been retired for a few years now. Used to drive in Toronto. Thought he knew everything about everything but in reality knew everything about nothing. And talk about a total racist and male chauvinist!!! I'm surprised he never got reported....because some of the thing he came out with were REALLY bad. And he'd never shut up....always yapping.[/font]

Sweetthing
Expert Level
Expert Level

Post by Sweetthing » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Ahhh god old fred Tremblay..
Yep .. Fred the politician..LOL..
Who could forget him?

JohnW

Post by JohnW » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:46 pm

OMG! He came into the salon about a week ago to talk about the Transit! Still the same! Poor Fred with his shirt pocket full of notes and newspaper clippings! [laff

Quimby

Post by Quimby » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:46 pm

I think we need a section called Timmins Transit. So we can either praise or give **** to them.
[center]Diamond Joe Quimby[/center]
[center]________------_____[/center]
[center]Speaks from the heart[drunk[/center]

Sweetthing
Expert Level
Expert Level

Post by Sweetthing » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:48 pm

Hence why this is in the Timmins Gossip Section..LOL

Quimby

Post by Quimby » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:50 pm

Actually a whole subsection or whatever the heck its called under Timmins Gossip. It can be transit bashing 101 under there. [drunk
[center]Diamond Joe Quimby[/center]
[center]________------_____[/center]
[center]Speaks from the heart[drunk[/center]

JohnW

Post by JohnW » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:51 pm

Quimby wrote:I think we need a section called Timmins Transit. So we can either praise or give **** to them.
Ugh, they are already pizzed at me since the Jackass thread.

Sweetthing
Expert Level
Expert Level

Post by Sweetthing » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:52 pm

Well if ya had a picture of a kittys head that might not have happened.. hehe

Kegan

Post by Kegan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:52 pm

Burnsie wrote:OMG! He came into the salon about a week ago to talk about the Transit! Still the same! Poor Fred with his shirt pocket full of notes and newspaper clippings! [laff
[font=Comic Sans MS]I think basically he was a nice guy and just didn't realize how idiotic or bad he sounded. Him and his dog.....[/font]

Social Media