Time to shake things up

Specific problems about your city neighbourhood.
Forum rules
toaster

Post #51 by toaster » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Manager. I think she used to be the owner (actually her dad), but is no longer owner.

toaster

Post #52 by toaster » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Zenones is a division of Sportables Fine Clothing, based in Southern Ontario.

janisjuris

Post #53 by janisjuris » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:42 pm

[quote="toaster"]Zenones is a division of Sportables Fine Clothing, based in Southern Ontario.[/quote]

She may still be an owner, similar to the Torche family, they own the restaurant on Riverside but they do not own Boston Pizza.

guylamarche
2nd Level Gold
2nd Level Gold

Post #54 by guylamarche » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Shewas definately owner of Zenonres Timmins, North Bay and SSM. In fact the name Zenone's was the name of her husband's grandfather. Noella recently sold her interest in the Zenone business and that'sa fact!

janisjuris

Post #55 by janisjuris » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:40 pm

How far can we go off topic before someone throws in the lost thread smilie. Oh look, a butterfly being chased by that cat with the fluffy tail!!

Captain Steubings
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post #56 by Captain Steubings » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:50 pm

[lost

toaster

Post #57 by toaster » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 am

[quote="guylamarche"]Shewas definately owner of Zenonres Timmins, North Bay and SSM. In fact the name Zenone's was the name of her husband's grandfather. Noella recently sold her interest in the Zenone business and that'sa fact![/quote]

Thank you. I knew I was right, and that it was recent. People around here thinking they know everything! :shycouch:

Captain Steubings
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post #58 by Captain Steubings » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:45 am

you mean they don't?! lol - but yeah i noticed that too :moonya:

Mr. Rogers

Post #59 by Mr. Rogers » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 am

Who says that Guy is right...maybe he is one of those people that know everything. [swear

guylamarche
2nd Level Gold
2nd Level Gold

Post #60 by guylamarche » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:18 am

When Noella sold the business earlier this year, she ran an ad in the Daily Press thanking her customers and confirming the sale. Also, I've known both her and her husband for a long time...that's how I knew the origin of the name Zenone's. With her business savy, Noela would make an excellent member of council. She is knowledgeable, well spoken and very passionate about this city and our qulity of life. She was also close to the pulse during the recent "Our Ressources Stay Here" campaign. Over the years, Noella was able to breathe life into our downtown though Zenones. Her vision would be a huge asset for the city and Ward 3

Captain Steubings
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post #61 by Captain Steubings » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 am

well sure can't be worse then we have now

Mr. Rogers

Post #62 by Mr. Rogers » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:46 am

[quote="Riskynet"]Who says that Guy is right...maybe he is one of those people that know everything. [swear [/quote]

I was just kidding Guy. I have no doubt that your right. But there is some people on this site that think they know everything.

[watch

guylamarche
2nd Level Gold
2nd Level Gold

Post #63 by guylamarche » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:29 pm

no offence taken

janisjuris

Post #64 by janisjuris » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:36 pm

From billygward3.com

[b]People must get out to vote[/b]

[b]2010-09-12[/b]

Now that nominations have closed it is up to the people to get out and vote. I would call this one of the most important elections in recent history as we try to carve a clear path for the future of our City. There is a great cross section of candidates that have put their names forward and they should be commended. During the campaign try to find candidates that will view each issue separately and not just want to come along for a 4 year ride. In order to do that pay close attention to the newer candidates and remember the actions and past practises of the incumbents that have signed up for re-election.

Truer words have never been spoken. Remember how Billygeewhiz got the bus rerouted through Schumacher costing an additional delay for riders in order to benefit 6 local residents. Remember how BillyNFG had council pass a bylaw fining anyone feeding a pigeon $500.00. Remember the asinine comments made by BillNFG about other politicians on his website drivel. Remember how BillyNFG held up council trying to force them to put a slide into the AD Sportsplex so that he and his son could have fun. Any of the new councilors could definitely do better than the braindead BillyNFG. imho

toaster

Post #65 by toaster » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:57 pm

[quote="janisjuris"]From billygward3.com

[b]People must get out to vote[/b]

[b]2010-09-12[/b]

Now that nominations have closed it is up to the people to get out and vote. I would call this one of the most important elections in recent history as we try to carve a clear path for the future of our City. There is a great cross section of candidates that have put their names forward and they should be commended. During the campaign try to find candidates that will view each issue separately and not just want to come along for a 4 year ride. In order to do that pay close attention to the newer candidates and remember the actions and past practises of the incumbents that have signed up for re-election.

Truer words have never been spoken. Remember how Billygeewhiz got the bus rerouted through Schumacher costing an additional delay for riders in order to benefit 6 local residents. Remember how BillyNFG had council pass a bylaw fining anyone feeding a pigeon $500.00. Remember the asinine comments made by BillNFG about other politicians on his website drivel. Remember how BillyNFG held up council trying to force them to put a slide into the AD Sportsplex so that he and his son could have fun. Any of the new councilors could definitely do better than the braindead BillyNFG. imho[/quote]

At least he did something. Jack Slattery collected his check and did absolutely nothing for the community. I'd rather have a slide than nothing at all.

Mr. Rogers

Post #66 by Mr. Rogers » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Maybe we should start a new thread for JackNFG and any other slackers that just collect a paycheck. This is what Jan is trying to say...lets not vote for these paycheck collectors and get some newbies in there that think outside the box with new ideas. BillyNFG IS A NO F**KEN GOOD SLACKER, SO LETS NOT VOTE FOR HIM. [b][u]VOTE SMART.[/u][/b]

Kegan

Post #67 by Kegan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:49 pm

[font=Arial]Just be careful in what you say......could get this website in trouble. It almost happened before.[/font]

[font=Arial][/font]

[font=Arial]And......we don't want to start sounding like BillyG.......[/font]

[font=Arial][/font]

[font=Arial]Just use some caution...........please.[/font]

Captain Steubings
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post #68 by Captain Steubings » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 pm

if they don't want to be talked about or can't take the heat then they shouldn't be running for public office

Kegan

Post #69 by Kegan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm

[font=Arial]All I'm asking is to use a little caution. Please notice Foto Gal's signature. It's there for a reason..........[/font]

Social Media

Return to “Needs Fixing.........”