What happened to my links?

Help Make Us Better, Ideas Welcome
Forum rules
JohnW

What happened to my links?

Post #1 by JohnW » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:53 pm

That were so conviniently located at the top of the page? [fist CNN, weather, 6/49 and so on?

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post #2 by Budgetman » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:58 pm

CNN is back :p
[watch
Image I say my opinion if its good bad or other, Just like you I have the right to voice it.
if you get paid minimum wage, it's like your boss saying i'd pay you less but its illegal
John Stalks me!!!!! [panic

janisjuris

Post #3 by janisjuris » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:08 pm

Still missing Timmins City Portal and the Weather link

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post #4 by Budgetman » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:14 pm

check the front page for those two from now on jan or click timminshomepage.com
[watch
Image I say my opinion if its good bad or other, Just like you I have the right to voice it.
if you get paid minimum wage, it's like your boss saying i'd pay you less but its illegal

janisjuris

Post #5 by janisjuris » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:20 pm

My home page is TalkTimmins.com- if it's not broken, don't fix it.

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post #6 by Budgetman » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:41 pm

you don't have to change your homepage to use timminshomepage.com thats the site name silly [url=http://timminshomepage.com/]http://timminshomepage.com[/url]
[watch

janisjuris

Post #7 by janisjuris » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:47 pm

Still involves going to another site and then to the sites that were available on the initial banner- upgrading is good- changing for change sake is a waste of time and assets. I know you are doing one heck of a job maintaining the site but every once in a while you seem to go off on a major upgrade, remake, remodel binge that confuses the heck out of us. There is much to be said for the new format, but change for change sake is counterproductive. I also seem to have a bit of a difficulty scrolling down on the chat feature, (Nice positive change)- it seems to keep jumping back to the end and seems to flicker quite a lot- or is it just my old hardware and software (Eyeballs,again)

Kegan

Post #8 by Kegan » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:05 pm

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=navy]Jan......I'm having the same problem with chat...[/color][/font]

janisjuris

Post #9 by janisjuris » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:09 pm

But then again, Kegan, we're both in the same generation- maybe it's our eyesight that's causing the problems-

Foto_Gal
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post #10 by Foto_Gal » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:11 pm

Yes with the chat , if you have missed a number of sentences, then trying to read back is almost impossible, as jan says it jumps ahead, even if no one is writing.

and I am between you two....
[font=Book Antiqua][color=red][color=red][b]I'm a Happy Snapper!![/b][/color][/color][/font]

[center][i][font=Georgia][color=black]Please use caution when submitting posts in which you name names.[/color][/font][/i][/center]

[center][i][font=Georgia][color=black]False or misleading information can lead to legal issues and any posts that are not backed up with facts will likely be deleted for everyones protection.[/color][/font][/i][/center]

Kegan

Post #11 by Kegan » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:15 pm

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=navy]Oh My........a threesome!!!! [eyebrows [yahoo [lol2 [/color][/font]

Foto_Gal
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post #12 by Foto_Gal » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:20 pm

[2bad Ha ha, we would drive him nuts together, Kegan!!!

he would be... [backout
[font=Book Antiqua][color=red][color=red][b]I'm a Happy Snapper!![/b][/color][/color][/font]

[center][i][font=Georgia][color=black]Please use caution when submitting posts in which you name names.[/color][/font][/i][/center]

[center][i][font=Georgia][color=black]False or misleading information can lead to legal issues and any posts that are not backed up with facts will likely be deleted for everyones protection.[/color][/font][/i][/center]

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post #13 by Budgetman » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:36 pm

i set the refresh a lil quick i will drop it to ten seconds.
[watch

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post #14 by Budgetman » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:39 pm

i didn't remodel much i just cleaned the bar at the top their was to much there jan i opened it up
[watch

Kegan

Post #15 by Kegan » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:40 pm

[quote="Foto_Gal"] [2bad Ha ha, we would drive him nuts together, Kegan!!!

he would be... [backout [/quote]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=navy]I'll bet he WISHES......! [snicker [/color][/font]

JohnW

Post #16 by JohnW » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:32 am

[quote="janisjuris"]Still involves going to another site and then to the sites that were available on the initial banner- upgrading is good- changing for change sake is a waste of time and assets. I know you are doing one heck of a job maintaining the site but every once in a while you seem to go off on a major upgrade, remake, remodel binge that confuses the heck out of us. There is much to be said for the new format, but change for change sake is counterproductive. I also seem to have a bit of a difficulty scrolling down on the chat feature, (Nice positive change)- it seems to keep jumping back to the end and seems to flicker quite a lot- or is it just my old hardware and software (Eyeballs,again)[/quote]
I used those links daily to check things out.

Sweetthing
Expert Level
Expert Level

Post #17 by Sweetthing » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Wow I miss coming here a few days and things have changed.. SHEESH!!!

Budgetman
Admin
Admin

Post #18 by Budgetman » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:50 pm

STOP exxxagerating lol nothing much changed
[watch

Social Media

Return to “Suggestion Box”